Do you want to get the most out of WorkflowMax?
WorkflowMax is cloud-based software that makes managing jobs and time sheets easy. It can help you keep track of your prospects, monitor team productivity, capture every last billable minute and easily convert time sheets into Xero invoices. It also integrates with iPayroll to make the process of paying your staff quick and accurate.
Getting the most out of it requires the right set up, and a good understanding of how to use the software correctly. We are WorkflowMax IT Setup Partners and Certified Advisors and can ensure a seamless set-up for your business. We have completed more than 150 implementations and we considered one of the top WorkflowMax Partners.
We have tightened down the implementation of WorkflowMax to four main steps:
- Setup “Right from the Start” – getting all the settings right to suit your businesses needs
- Run Through – how WorkflowMax works, what features you need and don’t need – tweaking settings to best fit – sometimes done in two stages – the first we cover Leads, Quotes and Jobs, the second we cover Job reporting, purchase orders and invoices
- Team Training – train all the team how to use the system – or the parts they need – some companies do this training themselves, some companies need more training – we start with everyone and cover the basics, then let people go as we get to more senior roles – if a small business, the run through can count as team training sometimes
- Reporting and Maintenance – standard reports, custom reports and how to keep the system clean – normally after a month or so – when there is more data – though report needs are taken into consideration in the setup session
Each step takes around two hours but can vary business to business.
For Onsite – we have an initial first session up to two hours which is $699, any further sessions up to two hours are $599. Any further time onsite, or for support, is charged at our hourly rate of $185 per hour.
As a rough estimate, the complete four step WorkflowMax implementation, is around $1,600 for online and around $2,200 for onsite.
This estimate can be more or less if:
- We are importing data for you
- We provide further customisation like print templates
- Some companies need more training and support, some companies need less
- If you use features like Leads and Purchases – this can add further sessions or training
- Streamlining across WorkflowMax to Xero and Payroll
We are Xero Platinum Partners – in the top 2%, and we are Xero award winning experts, so we can provide a seamless integration with Xero.
Check out some industry specific Case Studies.
WorkflowMax Refresh - ‘To the Max’
- Review your existing account
- Meet one-on-one with you, or with your entire team of WorkflowMax users, to work through your needs and also demonstrate where the settings and software could be better used
For Online – the first session up to two hours is $499, any further time online, or for support, is charged at our hourly rate of $175 per hour.
For Onsite – the first session up to two hours is $699, any further sessions up to two hours are $569. Any further time onsite, or for support, is charged at our hourly rate of $175 per hour.
Visit our Resources page for our WorkflowMax and Xero month-end process, free download of our free tips, custom templates and other resources.
All prices exclude GST and are in NZ dollars.