Xero Basics Workshops – “Learn the Basics” | Workshop 1
When you’re just starting out using Xero, it can seem overwhelming. Rest assured, using New Zealand’s most popular cloud accounting software is simple!
Katalyst Office Management is an award winning, Xero Certified Bookkeeping team. Our Xero Basics Workshops are designed to get you up and running with the minimum of time, cost and effort.
There are three sessions to choose from, covering everything from creating invoices to tracking your financial performance:
- Learn the Basics | Workshop 1
- Get Paid and Pay | Workshop 2
- Getting the most out of Xero | Workshop 3
Workshop 1 – New to Xero? Learn the basics in just 1 hour!
We’ll walk you through the basic set up processes and give you all the information you need to start invoicing from Xero in under one hour.
You’ll learn about:
- Adding users and roles
- Email Templates – Customise your email content
- Invoice Settings – Create Branding Themes and add payment services to Invoices
- How to create an Inventory Item
- Entering Contact details efficiently
- How to track your financials
Please see our Shop for Workshops 2 and 3.
These are small group sessions – seats are limited.
- $150 +GST for all three sessions
- $150 + GST for Custom/Personalised Session per hour (One on One)
- Or, call us for more customised options.
Plenty of street parking is available – we recommend parking on Fleming Road.
Tea, coffee and water is provided.
You can bring your own devices or laptops, but this isn’t necessary.
Anyone can use the ticket purchased.
Contact Corlika aka Leigh, with any questions and to arrange a time – 09 269 5466 or www.katalyst.co.nz/contact. Please note individualised, custom sessions may incur additional charges.
Please see also our Eventbrite page for pre-set dates.