I need to improve my cashflow
When you’re in business, cashflow is king. Katalyst’s experienced bookkeeping team can professionally manage your debtors, suppliers, payroll, GST and PAYE tax returns to smooth out cashflow bumps.
Our cashflow management services include:
Efficient, accurate invoicing systems are one of the most effective ways to protect your cashflow. Our expert bookkeeping team will ensure your invoices go out on time, in a professional format and with no errors.
Let us take the hassle out of managing your debtors. Our proactive team will ensure every late payment is followed up in a timely and professional manner, allowing your team to concentrate on day-to-day business.
We’ll keep your suppliers on side by processing invoices promptly and identifying any billing irregularities quickly. If funds are tight, we can take calls from your suppliers, explain your position and manage their expectations. Where necessary, we can also work with your suppliers to negotiate longer credit terms. By being open and honest with your suppliers on your behalf, we’ll ensure they continue to work with you – and free your team up to spend their time making more sales.
GST and PAYE returns
Let our efficient team take care of your returns. They’ll contact you well before your returns are due, provide detailed reporting and file returns on your behalf. They’ll even send reminders to ensure you pay on time and avoid any penalties.
Track billable time and job costs accurately, and keep on top of your profits in real time, with WorkflowMax job management software. Our accredited WorkflowMax experts can help you implement the system and train your team to use it.
Stay on top of your business financials without ever lifting a finger. Our award winning bookkeeping team can provide regular and ad hoc reporting that enables you to make fully informed decisions.
The reports we offer include:
- Profit & Loss
- Cash Summary
- Budget Summary
- Sales by Item
- Xero Management Report set:
- Aged Payables
- Aged Receivables
- Balance Sheet
- Profit & Loss
- Executive Summary
- Cash Summary
- If your team uses WorkflowMax, we can also create a range of reports using the system. These include:
- Sales by client
- Sales by job category
- Job profit reporting
- Staff productivity
- And many others
Want help to improve your cashflow?
- 09 Nov 2016IRD Announces “Better administration of PAYE”The proposed changes are likely to be included in a tax bill for consideration by Parliament in 2017...
- 13 Aug 2016Katalyst – Xero – Bookkeeper of the Year – AucklandWe are very excited to win the Xero Bookkeeping Partner of the Year for Auckland. We are off to Xero...
- 10 May 2016WorkflowMax Partner Success SummitReporting & Insights We are very pleased to have been asked to present the Reporting & Ins...
- 16 Feb 2016Cloud-based payroll – Ditch the spreadsheetIs your Payroll spreadsheet turning into a Monster? Slay the beast and move to cloud-based payroll!...
- 28 Jan 2016WorkflowMax App – FREE! Katalyst Cheat SheetThe new iOS WorkflowMax app is out Have you been waiting for a better mobile app for WorkflowMax? Th...