iPayroll makes payroll processing a breeze
Katalyst are iPayroll Professional Providers. We can start you up on iPayroll or convert your business from another program. You can then choose whether to handle your payroll yourself, or have us manage it for you.
- Easy to use – anywhere, anytime
- Fully secure, totally confidential
- For one to several hundred staff
- Pays staff automatically by direct credit, or manually as required
- Manages PAYE and other deductions for you
- Payroll Giving – no administration
- IRD accredited PAYE intermediary
- Self-managed or fully managed by us at Katalyst Office Management
- Online leave requests
iPayroll, a cloud payroll solution and New Zealand’s largest online IRD Payroll Intermediary which interfaces seamlessly with Xero.
Employees paid using iPayroll can have 24/7 access to their own payroll data via the Employee Kiosk. Employees can view a Current Pay Slip, Request Leave, view Pay Slip History, view a Tax Summary and Print anything they see.
The Request leave feature allows employees to enter a request and when approved the leave will automatically flow into the payroll for the designated period. Great for employer and employee alike.
Using iPayroll provides seamless real-time services. Their Free ongoing Help team are second to none.
- 09 Nov 2016IRD Announces “Better administration of PAYE”The proposed changes are likely to be included in a tax bill for consideration by Parliament in 2017...
- 13 Aug 2016Katalyst – Xero – Bookkeeper of the Year – AucklandWe are very excited to win the Xero Bookkeeping Partner of the Year for Auckland. We are off to Xero...
- 10 May 2016WorkflowMax Partner Success SummitReporting & Insights We are very pleased to have been asked to present the Reporting & Ins...
- 16 Feb 2016Cloud-based payroll – Ditch the spreadsheetIs your Payroll spreadsheet turning into a Monster? Slay the beast and move to cloud-based payroll!...
- 28 Jan 2016WorkflowMax App – FREE! Katalyst Cheat SheetThe new iOS WorkflowMax app is out Have you been waiting for a better mobile app for WorkflowMax? Th...