I need help with my payroll & PAYE
I need help to get my payroll and PAYE sorted
Whether you’ve got a single employee or teams based around the country, our payroll services make paying your staff easy. We can do it all for you, or setup payroll systems for you to manage yourself.
We can take care of your payroll entirely, so you don’t have to worry. Send us your employees timesheets and leave details, or we can gather it for you, and we will do the rest.
Online Payroll Software Solutions
We are experienced at using popular cloud-based payroll software solutions such as iPayroll and FlexiTime. These clever systems allow you to plan and make payments to staff from a single online location. You can even set up regular payments for set wage and salary earners, and have PAYE returns filed automatically.
We love iPayroll because it’s very easy to use, and training is provided very cheaply. iPayroll takes care of your direct credits to staff and PAYE.
If you employ salary earners, simply set their payroll to ‘auto’ and forget about it – the only time you need to make a change is when your employees take leave. iPayroll integrates seamlessly with WorkflowMax job management software, and employees can log in to set up payroll giving.
With an easy-to-use interface and in-built basic job management, FlexiTime is a great way to get started. The system allows you to automate wage and salary payments, as well as IRD returns, and is perfectly suited to businesses that run rosters. Simply mount an iPad to the wall and your team can take a selfie to clock themselves in and out.
Clients that find it particularly useful include hospitality businesses and nanny agencies. Ready to get started? We can help you set up your account, or manage it on your behalf.
Xero offers payroll software as an extension of its core accounting software functionality – it is very cheap.
If you’re interested in managing payroll out of Xero, talk to one of our payroll experts.
Manual Payroll systems and spreadsheets
Using a manual payroll system? If you’ve been considering moving to online payroll software, it’s a worthwhile investment. A payroll software solution will create significant time savings, reduce errors and ensure your team can access accurate payslips at any time. While software comes with a cost, it is usually reasonable and pays dividends when it comes to complex calculations like holiday pay.
- 20 Dec 2018Xero – Payday FilingComing to Xero very soon… Payday filing is a new method for reporting employment information,...
- 01 Nov 2018Get Your Life BackIf you’re a business owner, business manager or bookkeeper who wants to take back control of your bu...
- 28 Sep 2018Xero Platinum PartnersThe team at Katalyst are pleased to announce we are now Xero Platinum Partners. We have been 100% X...
- 31 May 201810th AnniversaryWe are celebrating our 10th Anniversary :-) Thanks to everyone who has been a part of our past 10 ye...
- 12 Mar 2018Testimonial | Ross Keith – SelectorWhen our internal accountant departed with very short notice last year we had an immediate staffing...