Converting to WorkflowMax from other software
Conversion to WorkflowMax from other job management software
Katalyst are WorkflowMax specialists – we are certified partners, advisors and an IT setup parter. What this means for you, is that WorkflowMax trust us to look after your business when you are getting setup or converting to WorkflowMax.
We are WorkflowMax IT Setup Partners – we can:
- Provide WorkflowMax for you
- Set it up correctly so it is easy for your team to use while giving the best reporting possible
- Provide all the training you need for all user levels
- We can then help you use and build the reports you need to better manage your business
- We can integrate WorkflowMax with your accounting system – we are also Xero experts, so we can integrate WorkflowMax seamlessly with Xero
- As we are Xero award winning bookkeepers, we can go on to manage WorkflowMax for you – including your invoicing and debtors, payroll and GST
- We can offer custom support onsite or remotely
- We can provide payroll software which is very easy, that integrates seamlessly with WorkflowMax and Xero
Some things to consider when converting to WorkflowMax
No two job systems are the same, so there are many things to take into consideration when converting. How many staff do you have, where do they operate and how will they access WorkflowMax? What is the internet coverage like where they work? What reporting do you rely on and can we reproduce this in WorkflowMax or improve on it?
- Do you need automated price book feeds from suppliers
- Do you need to keep track of stock
- Do you require GPS and vehicle tracking
- Who needs to have access to WorkflowMax and what access do they need
- How many open jobs do we need to bring in and how long have they been running, and how long will they continue to run
- Will your current quote/estimate and invoice layout work from WorkflowMax
We can help you navigate all these questions and ensure the best fit for you. We have seen so many businesses start using WorkflowMax without understanding the setup and it has been a nightmare. We highly recommend getting our initial consult to make sure the setup is right for your business and team and that you will get what you need out of it.
Do you have questions?
Please see our testimonials page for comments from some of our WorkflowMax clients.
All prices exclude GST and are in NZ dollars.
- 09 Nov 2016IRD Announces “Better administration of PAYE”The proposed changes are likely to be included in a tax bill for consideration by Parliament in 2017...
- 13 Aug 2016Katalyst – Xero – Bookkeeper of the Year – AucklandWe are very excited to win the Xero Bookkeeping Partner of the Year for Auckland. We are off to Xero...
- 10 May 2016WorkflowMax Partner Success SummitReporting & Insights We are very pleased to have been asked to present the Reporting & Ins...
- 16 Feb 2016Cloud-based payroll – Ditch the spreadsheetIs your Payroll spreadsheet turning into a Monster? Slay the beast and move to cloud-based payroll!...
- 28 Jan 2016WorkflowMax App – FREE! Katalyst Cheat SheetThe new iOS WorkflowMax app is out Have you been waiting for a better mobile app for WorkflowMax? Th...