We are stoked to be providing some WorkflowMax training to The Fred Hollows Foundation.
I love what these guy do, they are truly awesome! I have had Lasik to correct my sight which was amazing, so I can only imagine what the recipients of the foundations work must feel.
To donate to this worthy cause – click here.
Fee Funders offers our clients more options regarding payment
Katalyst has partnered with Fee Funders to help our clients have more options regarding payment. Fee Funders pay 100% of your invoice on your behalf straight away whilst you can spread payment over a 3, 6 or 9 month period via monthly Direct Debit. They offer a competitive interest rate that’s less than most credit cards etc and there are no penalties for early repayment (you only pay interest for the duration of the loan). You can use Fee Funders to fund any bill over $1000. It’s quick, easy and all done online in less than 5 minutes!
What is Fee Funders?
Fee Funders is in essence a Cashflow Provider. They are a specialist funding company that allows customers to spread payment of their invoice over 3, 6 or 9 months, whilst their invoice supplier gets paid in full upfront – thus everyones cash flow wins! You can check them out at www.feefunders.co.nz.
Use Fee Funders to pay your Xero and WorkflowMax setup or sort out bills
We want to give you the support you need, when you need it and we understand that the need often exists before the budget does – Fee Funders solves the problem. It’s quick and easy and all done online in less than 5 minutes. Simply mention Fee Funders to us if you’d like to use this payment method.
Key Benefits of Fee Funders Payment Solution:
- Quick and Easy and all done online
- Enjoy smaller, more budget friendly monthly repayments rather than a lump sum payment.
- Preserve cash and credit lines for other use.
- Funding fees are in most cases 100% tax deductible – we can sort that for you!
- 09 Nov 2016IRD Announces “Better administration of PAYE”The proposed changes are likely to be included in a tax bill for consideration by Parliament in 2017...
- 13 Aug 2016Katalyst – Xero – Bookkeeper of the Year – AucklandWe are very excited to win the Xero Bookkeeping Partner of the Year for Auckland. We are off to Xero...
- 10 May 2016WorkflowMax Partner Success SummitReporting & Insights We are very pleased to have been asked to present the Reporting & Ins...
- 16 Feb 2016Cloud-based payroll – Ditch the spreadsheetIs your Payroll spreadsheet turning into a Monster? Slay the beast and move to cloud-based payroll!...
- 28 Jan 2016WorkflowMax App – FREE! Katalyst Cheat SheetThe new iOS WorkflowMax app is out Have you been waiting for a better mobile app for WorkflowMax? Th...