WorkflowMax Setup and Support Services
Do you want to get the most out of WorkflowMax?
WorkflowMax is cloud-based software that makes managing workload and time sheets easy. It can help you keep track of your prospects, monitor team productivity, capture every last billable minute and easily convert time sheets into Xero invoices. It also integrates with iPayroll to make the process of paying your staff quick and accurate.
Getting the most out of it requires the right set up, and a good understanding of how to use the software correctly. We are WorkflowMax IT Setup Partners and Certified Advisors and can ensure a seamless set-up for your business. We have completed around 85 implementations.
We can work with anyone, anywhere in the world and as Certified Advisors, we can access your WorkflowMax Account without using up any of your licenses.
We have tightened down the implementation of WorkflowMax to four main steps:
- Setup – getting all the settings right to suit your businesses needs
- Run Through – how WorkflowMax works, what features you need and don’t need – tweaking settings to best fit
- Team Training – train all the team how to use the system – or the parts they need – some companies do this themselves, some companies need more training – we start with everyone and cover the basics, then let people go as we get to more senior roles – if a small business, the run through can count as training sometimes
- Reporting and Maintenance – standard reports, custom reports and how to keep the system clean – normally after a month or so – when there is more data – though report needs are taken into consideration in the setup session
Each step takes around two hours but can vary business to business. The first two hour session is $529, any further two hours sessions are $429. For further time onsite, or support, we charge $165 per hour.
As a rough estimate, the WorkflowMax implementation is around the $2k mark, though where extra data work, customisation, training and support if required, this can be more. We are Xero award winning experts, so we can provide a seamless integration.
Check out some industry specific Case Studies.
WorkflowMax Refresh – ‘To the Max’
For those already using WorkflowMax but not getting what you need from it, or maybe you’ve been using it for a while but you want a refresher, our expert, Certified Advisor will:
- Review your existing account
- Meet one-on-one with you, or with your entire team of WorkflowMax users, to work through your needs and also demonstrate where the settings and software could be better used
If you need additional help with WorkflowMax, follow up sessions are just $429+GST. For further time onsite, or support, we charge $165 per hour.
Book a ‘To the Max’ Session Now
Visit our Resources page for our WorkflowMax and Xero month-end process, free download of our free tips, custom templates and other resources.
All prices exclude GST and are in NZ dollars.
- 09 Nov 2016IRD Announces “Better administration of PAYE”The proposed changes are likely to be included in a tax bill for consideration by Parliament in 2017...
- 13 Aug 2016Katalyst – Xero – Bookkeeper of the Year – AucklandWe are very excited to win the Xero Bookkeeping Partner of the Year for Auckland. We are off to Xero...
- 10 May 2016WorkflowMax Partner Success SummitReporting & Insights We are very pleased to have been asked to present the Reporting & Ins...
- 16 Feb 2016Cloud-based payroll – Ditch the spreadsheetIs your Payroll spreadsheet turning into a Monster? Slay the beast and move to cloud-based payroll!...
- 28 Jan 2016WorkflowMax App – FREE! Katalyst Cheat SheetThe new iOS WorkflowMax app is out Have you been waiting for a better mobile app for WorkflowMax? Th...