IRD MyGST Third Party Access
How to set up Third Party GST Access for your Bookkeeper
- Login to your IRD Account
- Top right hand side there will be the words “Manage account access”. This only shows if you are the owner of the IRD account. Click on that.
- Click “Create new user” and add the bookkeeper as an Administrator, then “Save” at the bottom of the page
- Click the “ImyIR” symbol at the top left hand of the page to return to the home screen
- No go to the “My GST” tab
- Go to “Logon Settings” on the far-right hand side and click that
- Then under “Quick Links” click “Grant access to accounts”
- Click “Next”
- Put a tick in the “Select” field and in the Access Level field select “File Returns”
- Click “Next”
- Type in the email address of the person you are wanting to send the access code to
That’s it. 🙂
- 09 Nov 2016IRD Announces “Better administration of PAYE”The proposed changes are likely to be included in a tax bill for consideration by Parliament in 2017...
- 13 Aug 2016Katalyst – Xero – Bookkeeper of the Year – AucklandWe are very excited to win the Xero Bookkeeping Partner of the Year for Auckland. We are off to Xero...
- 10 May 2016WorkflowMax Partner Success SummitReporting & Insights We are very pleased to have been asked to present the Reporting & Ins...
- 16 Feb 2016Cloud-based payroll – Ditch the spreadsheetIs your Payroll spreadsheet turning into a Monster? Slay the beast and move to cloud-based payroll!...
- 28 Jan 2016WorkflowMax App – FREE! Katalyst Cheat SheetThe new iOS WorkflowMax app is out Have you been waiting for a better mobile app for WorkflowMax? Th...