Pure SEO Won The Tech Award at the AUT Excellence in Business Support Awards last night. Well done team Pure!
Lisa East, one our of marketing clients, has had an appearance on the WorkflowMax Blog.
Check out her WorkflowMax case study here.
Around the office, we call him “Campbell the Axeman”, you might know him as Cam from The Go 2 Guys – one of Auckland’s top mortgage brokers – whatever you call him, he is one of our favourite clients.
Campbell recently took part in the latest ad for Burger Fuel – check it out:
Xero are sponsoring 60 Minutes and are running some case studies alongside this to educate NZ businesses about how easy it is to use Xero.
One of our awesome, and favourite, clients, Graham Cooper from Cooper and Cooper, has been put forward as one of the business case studies.
Congratulations Graham and team, this is awesome… and Thanks! for the mention 😉
We are very pleased for one of our favourite clients – HRtoolkit, for their big win of the David Awards for 2014.
We have been working with Lisa and her team for 5 years now, and they are going from strength to strength. You can now obtain their services via Warehouse Stationery – straight off the shelf! Or, buy direct via their site.
Well done team!
Congratulations Troy Goodall – 2014 First Place Winner at IPA Photography Awards
A HUGE congrats to Troy Goodall Photography, one of our small business bookkeeping clients, for winning First Place at the International Photography Awards for 2014.
Troy won the Professional, Conceptual category for his entry “Schick Free Your Skin”.
About the International Photography Awards
OUR MISSION: To salute the achievements of the world’s finest photographers, to discover new and emerging talent, and to promote the appreciation of photography.
The International Photography Awards conducts an annual competition for professional, non-professional, and student photographers on a global scale, creating one of the most ambitious and comprehensive competitions in the photography world today.
Marc has had his work featured twice in Dwell magazine from the USA in recent months, he has had a Playhouse he designed featured in the Home NZ magazine and, he was also was a finalist in the Designers Institute Best Awards – in the spatial category.
Well done Marc!
We are stoked to be providing some WorkflowMax training to The Fred Hollows Foundation.
I love what these guy do, they are truly awesome! I have had Lasik to correct my sight which was amazing, so I can only imagine what the recipients of the foundations work must feel.
To donate to this worthy cause – click here.
- 09 Nov 2016IRD Announces “Better administration of PAYE”The proposed changes are likely to be included in a tax bill for consideration by Parliament in 2017...
- 13 Aug 2016Katalyst – Xero – Bookkeeper of the Year – AucklandWe are very excited to win the Xero Bookkeeping Partner of the Year for Auckland. We are off to Xero...
- 10 May 2016WorkflowMax Partner Success SummitReporting & Insights We are very pleased to have been asked to present the Reporting & Ins...
- 16 Feb 2016Cloud-based payroll – Ditch the spreadsheetIs your Payroll spreadsheet turning into a Monster? Slay the beast and move to cloud-based payroll!...
- 28 Jan 2016WorkflowMax App – FREE! Katalyst Cheat SheetThe new iOS WorkflowMax app is out Have you been waiting for a better mobile app for WorkflowMax? Th...